What are Cookies
The Cookies we set
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
Analytical or performance cookies
These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works; for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for, easily.
These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
Surveys related cookies
Forms related cookies
When you submit data to a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Learn more about cookies
To find out more about cookies you could visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Managing and disabling Cookies
Our website provides a tool to manage cookies. You can visit your preferences by accessing the cookie banner tool and ticking the boxes.
In addition, most browsers allow you to refuse or accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary between browsers and versions of browsers. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
You can however, obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit, so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site and help us understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site, which allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites will set cookies through our site, which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes (outlined in their respective privacy policies): LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Flickr,
Hopefully that has clarified things for you. If there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However, if you are still looking for more information you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +44 (0)1865 261 480