- This event has passed.
Effective Social Media: Using Instagram For Business
May 31, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Micro to small businesses often struggle getting noticed online, due to larger companies with big marketing budgets and new algorithms making it increasingly more difficult to reach potential customers on social media.
This workshop explores techniques that micro and small enterprises can implement on a shoestring budget to increase engagement and reach, ultimately leading to more sales. The Masterclass will start by exploring the most engaging and compelling content types, taking a look at innovative social media campaigns for inspiration. New social media marketing concepts including user generated content and brand influencers will then be introduced. These are cost-effective methods to boost brand awareness and increase sales.
The masterclass will help businesses understand why Instagram is an effective marketing tool for business and how to best utilize the platform for engagement, footfall and sales. It will aim to address common questions about Instagram including:
- What should my photo/video caption say?
- What and how many hashtags should I use?
- How can I use trending hashtags to attract more followers?
- How do I use Instagram’s story feature?
The masterclass will also discuss top tips for other social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and LinkedIn. Specifically focusing on common mistakes, new features and successful campaigns.
- Take away a toolkit to help plan captivating social media campaigns and commit to a content calendar
- Using user generated content and brand influencers to increase campaign reach and engagement
- Understand how to use Instagram and it’s new features to increase footfall and/or sales
- Top tips for other platforms including Twitter, LinkedIn and Snapchat
Who is it for?
This workshop will be useful for any micro to small business owner currently using social media for their business, but with little return on investment. Business owner/managers and or marketing executives can attend to help them understand how to exploit a minimal marketing budget to amplify footfall and sales using social media.
Run by experts
Amy Chestnutt – Consultant at Full Circle
Full Circle Management Solutions Ltd is one of Northern Ireland’s foremost management consultancy practices. They attribute success to their passion for excellence, ability to help clients to achieve positive and tangible change and preparedness to “go the extra mile” on each and every assignment that they work on.