- This event has passed.
Photography for Business – Free Webinar
June 17, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pmFree
Taking quality photographs is a crucial tool in the development of your business. It can reflect your image, build a brand and show the potential of your product or service and make your website and social media presence stand out from the rest. The good news is that you don’t need the most expensive or sophisticated equipment to do this.
This workshop will give business owners the skills required to use their smartphone, or digital camera, to produce professional-standard photographs to improve their websites and social media strategies.
Belfast Exposed will walk you through the entire process from required equipment and studio setup, to the photography and post-production skills need to produce high quality photographs.
Topics covered include:
- Using a smartphone, or digital camera to take professional photographs.
- Learn skills to take photographs that will improve your business through your website and social media.
- Accessories (tripod, add on lenses etc).
- Smartphone camera apps to help control lighting.
- The basics of composition.
- Planning and preparation for a photography shoot.
- Building your set (lighting, paper, backgrounds etc).
- The do’s and don’ts of editing and processing
Belfast Exposed is the leading photography organisation in Northern Ireland. We are an independent, non-profit organisation and registered charity situated in the Cathedral Quarter, Belfast; however, we operate across Northern Ireland and beyond. Established in 1983 as a cross-community organisation showcasing the best of Northern Irish photography, we have grown into an internationally-recognised photography centre.
From our inception, we have been a training organisation working with the public, statutory agencies, and voluntary and community sectors to enrich participant’s lives through engagement in photography.
Who is this for?
Any business owner who is considering using photography for the first time or who wants to improve their digital media strategy by producing professional standard photographs.