- This event has passed.
Selling to the Public Sector
March 4 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Northern Ireland public sector collectively awarded an estimated £2.5 billion worth of contracts last year with approximately 80% of those tendered awarded to SMEs. However, this source of potential revenue is still overlooked by many.
In these uncertain times, there are opportunities to inform recovery planning across central and local government, contribute towards organisational transformation and provide innovative and creative solutions to influence flagship strategies.
At this workshop you will;
- Gain an understanding of public sector and how it procures
- Highlight the scale of the opportunities and how to identify the right one for you
- Ascertain approaches to making bid/no bid decisions
- Review what public sector customers want
- Pinpoint the critical elements of good tender writing and identify a range of critical considerations in writing a winning tender.
The workshop will be delivered virtually in an interactive and practical way that will enable participants to emerge with a better understanding and clear actions on how to win public sector tenders.
Full Circle Management Solutions Ltd is one of Northern Ireland’s foremost management consultancy practices. We attribute our success to our passion for excellence, our ability to help clients to achieve positive and tangible change and our preparedness to “go the extra mile” on each and every assignment that we work on.
Who is it for?
The workshop is for owner managers and anyone responsible for sales who wants to create new or additional sales opportunities with the public sector.